[ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid JMS 0.43.0 released

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid JMS 0.43.0 released

Robbie Gemmell-2
The Apache Qpid (http://qpid.apache.org) community is pleased to
announce the immediate availability of Apache Qpid JMS 0.43.0.

This is the latest release of our newer JMS client supporting the
Advanced Message Queuing Protocol 1.0 (AMQP 1.0, ISO/IEC 19464,
http://www.amqp.org), based around the Apache Qpid Proton protocol
engine and implementing the AMQP JMS Mapping as it evolves at OASIS.

The release is available now from our website:
    http://qpid.apache.org/download.html

Binaries are also available via Maven Central:
    http://qpid.apache.org/maven.html

Release notes can be found at:
    http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-jms-0.43.0/release-notes.html

Thanks to all involved,