Apache Qpid EOL Versions?

Symphoni Bush - NOAA Affiliate
Good morning,

I am trying to figure out what versions of Apache Qpid are EOL and if so,
what dates these versions became EOL. If there is somewhere this
information is stored, please let me know.

I am looking for EOL info for:
- Apache Qpid
- Apache Qpid Proton
- Apache Qpid Broker-J

Thanks

Re: Apache Qpid EOL Versions?

We dont really publish specific EOL dates. Each component release
supplants the prior. A given component, typically Broker-J, might
maintain more than one version stream for a time, with older ones then
falling away as newer streams are introduced. Essentially, if it isn't
on the download page then it has been supplanted. Any new releases
would be based on those that are still there or a newer version
stream.

You can see such progression from the download [1] and [past]
releases[2] pages fairly easily for your 'Proton' and 'Broker-J'
interests. I'm not sure what specifically you are interested in when
you say only 'Qpid'. There hasn't been an 'overall/aggregate Qpid'
release in several years, so you won't find any detail of those on the
website now, with each component now being released individually
instead.

[1] https://qpid.apache.org/download.html
[2] https://qpid.apache.org/releases/