Proton 0.12.2 release

Hi folks,

I'd like to do a 0.12.2 release to incorporate a proton-j fix for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1171. If all goes well
with feedback on that change I would propose to spin a release
candidate in the next day or so.

If you have any targetted bug fixes you would like to include ahead of
the imminent 0.13.0 release cycle, now would be the time to think
about it.

Re: Proton 0.12.2 release

Frank Quinn-2
Hi Robbie,

Would appreciate if someone could take a look at this one:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1169

Cheers,
Frank

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 3:11 PM, Robbie Gemmell <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to do a 0.12.2 release to incorporate a proton-j fix for
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1171. If all goes well
> with feedback on that change I would propose to spin a release
> candidate in the next day or so.
>
> If you have any targetted bug fixes you would like to include ahead of
> the imminent 0.13.0 release cycle, now would be the time to think
> about it.
>
> Robbie

Re: Proton 0.12.2 release

Hi Frank,

That isn't one I can be much help with, being proton-c and Messenger,
neither of which I'm much use with. If someone looks at it in time,
great, but it seems more likely it won't squeeze into 0.12.2 at this
point. I was really just calling for any previously-committed bug
fixes folks wanted to have considered ahead of 0.13.0 (due later in
the month).

As an aside, it might be useful (but also might not..) if you put up
protocol trace logs of a run showing the issue you are seeing
(environment variable PN_TRACE_FRM=1 for proton-c, I think).

Robbie