[Qpid Broker-J] NullPointerException when using temporary queues
during performance test there are created temporary exclusive autodelete
queues, then messages are sent to created temporary queues and then
temporary queues are deleted. All operation are done in parallel in multiple
Sometimes broker throws NullPointerException and then dies (broker survived
one NPE). Unfortunately I did not found deterministic steps to reproduce the
issue, but broker logs with exceptions could be helpful.
Re: [Qpid Broker-J] NullPointerException when using temporary queues
I believe I fixed NPE reported as part QPID-8323.
The issue seems was caused by publishing messages with the same delivery
tags on different links belonging to the same session. On settling of the
first delivered message, the delivery tag was removed from the session
delivery registry. As result, the following attempts to settle another
delivery failed with NPE, as delivery tag could not be found in the session
I committed changes to the session delivery registry which should allow to
track deliveries with the same delivery tags coming from different links.