[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.1.3

Lorenz Quack
There were 5 binding +1 votes, with no other votes received. The vote
has passed.

The voting thread can be found at:
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/VOTE-Release-Qpid-Java-6-1-3-RC1-tp7663508.html

I will add the archives to the dist release repo and release the maven
staging repo shortly. I will update the website tomorrow once the
artifacts have had time to sync to the mirrors and maven central.

Kind regards,
Lorenz

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.1.3

If including references to vote threads we whould use the ASF services
to do it, e.g in this case:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/qpid-users/ or
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?users@...