Welcome Adel Boutros as an Apache Qpid committer

Welcome Adel Boutros as an Apache Qpid committer

The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Adel Boutros in
recognition of continued contributions to the project.

Welcome, Adel!

Re: Welcome Adel Boutros as an Apache Qpid committer

Steve Huston
Welcome, Adel!

Steve Huston
(sent from my iPhone - please excuse brevity and typos)

On 09/08/17 11:49, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Adel Boutros in
> recognition of continued contributions to the project.

Welcome, Adel, and thanks for your many contributions already!

Re: Welcome Adel Boutros as an Apache Qpid committer

Lorenz Quack
Welcome Adel!
Looking forward to your continued contributions!

On Wed, 2017-08-09 at 11:49 +0100, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Adel Boutros in
> recognition of continued contributions to the project.
>
> Welcome, Adel!

Re: Welcome Adel Boutros as an Apache Qpid committer

rgodfrey
Hi Adel,

welcome aboard - great to have you here!

-- Rob

On 9 August 2017 at 14:08, Lorenz Quack <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Adel!
> Looking forward to your continued contributions!
>

> On Wed, 2017-08-09 at 11:49 +0100, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> > The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Adel Boutros in
> > recognition of continued contributions to the project.
> >
> > Welcome, Adel!

Re: Welcome Adel Boutros as an Apache Qpid committer

Ganesh Murthy
Adel, congrats and welcome. Looking forward to your many valuable
contributions. Thanks.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 6:49 AM, Robbie Gemmell <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Adel Boutros in
> recognition of continued contributions to the project.
>
> Welcome, Adel!

Re: Welcome Adel Boutros as an Apache Qpid committer

Adel Boutros
Thank you all! It has been a fun and exciting journey so far :)

________________________________

wrote:

> The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Adel Boutros in
> recognition of continued contributions to the project.
>
> Welcome, Adel!

Re: Welcome Adel Boutros as an Apache Qpid committer

aconway.rh
Welcome! I was on vacation, otherwise I would have voted for you :)

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Adel Boutros <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you all! It has been a fun and exciting journey so far :)
>
> ________________________________

Chuck Rolke
Welcome Adel!

> Thank you all! It has been a fun and exciting journey so far :)

Oleksandr Rudyy
Welcome Adel!

On 9 August 2017 at 11:49, Robbie Gemmell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Adel Boutros in
> recognition of continued contributions to the project.
>
> Welcome, Adel!

Re: Welcome Adel Boutros as an Apache Qpid committer

Jakub Scholz-2
Welcome Adel. Great to have you here!