Welcome Jiri Danek as an Apache Qpid committer

Welcome Jiri Danek as an Apache Qpid committer

The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Jiri Danek in
recognition of continued contributions to the project.

Welcome, Jiri!

Re: Welcome Jiri Danek as an Apache Qpid committer

Steve Huston
Congratulations!
Welcome, Jiri!

Steve Huston
(sent from my iPhone - please excuse brevity and typos)

On 01/03/2019 10:12 am, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Jiri Danek in
> recognition of continued contributions to the project.
>
> Welcome, Jiri!

Welcome Jiri! (Though 'welcome' seems the wrong word for someone who has
been contributing for so long already! Great to have you as a committer
though!).

Re: Welcome Jiri Danek as an Apache Qpid committer

Oleksandr Rudyy
Welcome, Jiri!

On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 at 10:12, Robbie Gemmell <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Jiri Danek in
> recognition of continued contributions to the project.
>
> Welcome, Jiri!
>
> Robbie

Re: Welcome Jiri Danek as an Apache Qpid committer

Jakub Scholz-2
Welcome, Jiri, Great to have you here.

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 11:12 AM Robbie Gemmell <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Jiri Danek in
> recognition of continued contributions to the project.
>
> Welcome, Jiri!
>
> Robbie

Re: Welcome Jiri Danek as an Apache Qpid committer

Ganesh Murthy
Welcome  Jiri Danek !

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 5:12 AM Robbie Gemmell <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Jiri Danek in
> recognition of continued contributions to the project.
>
> Welcome, Jiri!
>
> Robbie

Re: Welcome Jiri Danek as an Apache Qpid committer

Jiri Daněk
wrote:

> The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Jiri Danek in
> recognition of continued contributions to the project.
>
> Welcome, Jiri!
>
> Robbie

Hello everyone,

thanks very much, glad to be on board!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Jiri Daněk

Re: Welcome Jiri Danek as an Apache Qpid committer

Keith Wall
Indeed, welcome!

On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 at 21:08, Jiri Daněk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 11:12 AM Robbie Gemmell <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > The Qpid PMC have voted to grant commit rights to Jiri Danek in
> > recognition of continued contributions to the project.
> >
> > Welcome, Jiri!
> >
> > Robbie
> >

> Hello everyone,
>
> thanks very much, glad to be on board!
> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
> Jiri Daněk

Re: Welcome Jiri Danek as an Apache Qpid committer

aconway.rh
Welcome Jiri!