broker c++ and java client with SASL External security mechanism

broker c++ and java client with SASL External security mechanism

Joan Bellver Faus
Hello, my question is if the qpid version  0.5 supports sasl external
authentication.

Thanks

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org
Use/Interact: mailto:[hidden email]

Re: broker c++ and java client with SASL External security mechanism

Gordon Sim
On 02/18/2010 10:10 AM, Joan Bellver Faus wrote:
> Hello, my question is if the qpid version  0.5 supports sasl external
> authentication.

No, but that feature is coming very soon
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2412).

Quoting Gordon Sim <[hidden email]>:

> On 02/18/2010 10:10 AM, Joan Bellver Faus wrote:
>> Hello, my question is if the qpid version  0.5 supports sasl external
>> authentication.
>
> No, but that feature is coming very soon
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2412).

OK, thanks.