qpid J 7.1.3 version

Nadikude, Balanna
Hi,

In management console when I click on Dashboard and then on browse then below WARN logged? Can I know why this happening on ONLY one server?

2019-07-15 09:23:18,626 WARN  [qtp2103783970-291] (o.a.q.s.m.p.ManagementException) - Unexpected Exception

2019-07-15 09:24:09,734 WARN  [qtp2103783970-167] (o.a.q.s.m.p.ManagementException) - Unexpected Exception

2019-07-15 09:24:21,724 WARN  [qtp2103783970-287] (o.a.q.s.m.p.ManagementException) - IllegalArgumentException processing request /api/v7.1/virtualhost/RCO_1_FIX_VHN/FIX_VHNG/userpreferences/X-Dashboard from user '/10.20.9.117:61272/readonly-all/support': Preference 'FIX Dash' of type 'X-Dashboard' already exists

Thanks,
Balanna Nadikude

Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.

Under new Data Protection regulations in Europe your personal information may be subject to our EU specific Privacy & Cookies Notice which you can read here, regardless of where the information originates. Depending on your location, other privacy laws and regulations may also apply to you. Please reference http://www.franklintempletonglobal.com/privacy

.

qpid J 7.1.3 version

Nadikude, Balanna

Hi,

In management console when I click on Dashboard and then on browse then below WARN logged? Can I know why this happening on ONLY one virtual Node but not on the other noder?

2019-07-15 09:23:18,626 WARN  [qtp2103783970-291] (o.a.q.s.m.p.ManagementException) - Unexpected Exception

Thanks,
Balanna Nadikude

Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.

Under new Data Protection regulations in Europe your personal information may be subject to our EU specific Privacy & Cookies Notice which you can read here, regardless of where the information originates. Depending on your location, other privacy laws and regulations may also apply to you. Please reference http://www.franklintempletonglobal.com/privacy

.

Re: qpid J 7.1.3 version

Alex replied yesterday to your separate duplicate thread on the dev@
mailing list: