qpid qpidd.sasldb not present

SimonC
Hello

I would like to setup security for qpid but I do not have qpidd.sasldb present on the system, do I have to install any other module? I'm using centos7 and c++ broker, as mention in documentation the /var/lib/qpidd/qpidd.sasldb should be present but it is not. also i cant find the file qpidd.sasldb anywhere on the system.

Re: qpid qpidd.sasldb not present

Gordon Sim
On 03/08/17 08:24, SimonC wrote:
> I would like to setup security for qpid but I do not have qpidd.sasldb
> present on the system, do I have to install any other module? I'm using
> centos7 and c++ broker, as mention in documentation the
> /var/lib/qpidd/qpidd.sasldb should be present but it is not. also i cant
> find the file qpidd.sasldb anywhere on the system.

The sasldb can be created with the saslpasswd2 command, from the
cyrus-sasl-lib package, by adding the first user, e.g.

   saslpasswd2 -c -u QPID -f /var/lib/qpidd/qpidd.sasldb myuser