remove prefix "ID:" and "ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:" while receiving messages

remove prefix "ID:" and "ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:" while receiving messages

akabhishek1
Hi Team,

We need to remove prefix "ID:" and "ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:" while receiving the
message.
I published message on ServiceBus broker via two ways,
1. Qpid JMS Client
2. Microsoft JAVA SDK.

Please find the attached screenshot “Published_Messages.png” of service bus
explorer.

When I received the message via "qpid-jms-client-0.43.0" then i am getting
two prefix "ID:" and "ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:"

Published Via QPID JMS client         -
ID:9f54c235f790-4f81-b74d-843bfe4c59f8:1:1:1-1
Published Via Microsoft JAVA SDK  -  ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:TestMessageID

I tried to remove prefix "ID:" and "ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:" with the use of
"jms.clientIDPrefix" and "jms.clientID" at connection URL, BUT this setting
doesn't work.

Could you please provide some guidance to remove "ID:" and
"ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:" while receiving messages via Qpid JMS Client?

I know, String manipulation is one option but i don't want to use this,
because this is not idle.

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar

Re: remove prefix "ID:" and "ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:" while receiving messages

JMSMessageID values have to begin with "ID:". The client thus
generates message ID values that do so when it sends messages. It
prefixes received values which dont do this, additionally including
information to help it round-trip these IDs with the appropriate
type/content if used to populate a correlation ID. If you want to
remove the JMSMessageID prefixes, you will have to do so yourself.

Aside: the list strips all but the smallest simplest attachments, so
yours didnt make it, though isnt needed in this case.

Robbie

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 at 15:27, akabhishek1
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> We need to remove prefix "ID:" and "ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:" while receiving the
> message.
> I published message on ServiceBus broker via two ways,
> 1. Qpid JMS Client
> 2. Microsoft JAVA SDK.
>
> Please find the attached screenshot “Published_Messages.png” of service bus
> explorer.
>
> When I received the message via "qpid-jms-client-0.43.0" then i am getting
> two prefix "ID:" and "ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:"
>
> Published Via QPID JMS client         -
> ID:9f54c235f790-4f81-b74d-843bfe4c59f8:1:1:1-1
> Published Via Microsoft JAVA SDK  -  ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:TestMessageID
>

> I tried to remove prefix "ID:" and "ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:" with the use of
> "jms.clientIDPrefix" and "jms.clientID" at connection URL, BUT this setting
> doesn't work.
>
> Could you please provide some guidance to remove "ID:" and
> "ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:" while receiving messages via Qpid JMS Client?
>
> I know, String manipulation is one option but i don't want to use this,
> because this is not idle.
>
> Regards,
> Abhishek Kumar
>

> --
> Sent from: http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Apache-Qpid-users-f2158936.html

Re: remove prefix "ID:" and "ID:AMQP_NO_PREFIX:" while receiving messages

akabhishek1
Hi Robbie,

Thanks a lot for confirmation.

Regards,